Saturday, November 29, 2008

I believe we need something graphic at this point. I had planned to go back and insert pictures at the appropriate points in the blog. However, I think that because I uploaded the very first blog as one unit, I can't now go back and insert photos in the manner I had first envisioned. (Blogging is obviously new to me.)

Necessity is the mother of invention. Therefore, out of necessity, I am going to get creative and try to upload photos in a manner that makes some sense. These photos connect to my blog thus far and should enhance your experience of my experience. Much thanks to the photographers along the way who have remembered to bring the camera! Most of these photos were taken by my neighbor and co-conspirator in oh so many things--usually involving food--Lynne Parijs.

No comments: